Tuesday, 12 June 2012

My dream car

I have owned a moto for all of 48 hours. And I have not yet crashed, died, or broken any (major) road rules.

Meet Stella.



She is the best. If you're questioning how she became known as Stella watch this:


And yes. I love childrens movies. Stop judging me.

One thing I have discovered since owning a moto is that I should never, ever drive in Australia again. I have become an Asian driver. Road rules are for sissies. Driving on the wrong side of the road is completely optional. And I even got waved through a red light by a policeman on the corner because red lights are really just suggestions.

Did I mentioned that rego / road tax costs only $1.15 per year? And people wonder why I love this place.

I have always said that my dream car would be a scooter. Dream come true.

I love Cambodia.

No comments:

Post a Comment